Dinner at the Manor brings you a night of Nigella’s ‘Feast’ – Saturday 1st October 2011. From 7pm…
Sticky Pinny and Martini Man are excited to announce that they are now taking bookings for their inaugural secret supper club, Dinner at the Manor!
Reserve your place now by using the form below and join them for an evening of indulgence in a central Leeds location. Note there are only 10 spaces available so please be quick!
The theme of the evening will be Nigella’s ‘Feast’. Sticky Pinny and Martini Man will be your hosts and they have dusted off their copies of ‘Feast’ to bring you a meal inspired by their favourite Nigella recipes. Think glamour, celebration, gutsy flavours and filling morsels.
They will be licensed to serve you an aperitif on arrival and their in-house sommelier will pair wines to the starters and main courses.
Don’t worry if you are not able to join them in October as dates for November and December are in the pipeline.
What you need to know:
- The menu will be set one week prior to the supper club. You will need to let us know your dietary requirements or food allergies as soon as you sign up so that we can ensure you are catered for.
- You will be provided with a decadent five course meal. This includes an aperitif on arrival and a glass of wine paired with the starter and one with the main course (which we will be licensed to serve you). If you would like more you are encouraged to bring along your own tipple of choice.
- To secure your booking you will be required to pay a £10 deposit. If you are unable to attend then we would be grateful that you let us know as soon as possible so that we can reallocate your place. In the event that we can reallocate we will happily refund your deposit. The suggested donation for the supper club is £25, the balance of which will be due the week before the event.
- The secret location of the supper club will be announced by either text or email a couple of days before the event. We are less than two miles from Leeds city centre and are well serviced by bus routes and taxis. We will be happy to offer any transport advice. We would be grateful if you could keep the location secret so that it can be a surprise for future guests.
- Please note for those of you who may have pet allergies, we may be visited by Chester the Cat as this is his home too. He will not be a pest but he may come and say hello at some point in the evening.
- We may also from time to time have a photographer at our events who will be taking pictures of the night for use on our website.
We hope you can join us!
Martini Man & Sticky Pinny